Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We've Been Disconnected

I know there is so much more to life than what is presented to us!

My mind's overload tells me so.

As is religion and systematized education, I'm starting to wonder if believing everything happens for a reason, is a comfort. A way to believe that there is a greater good to come of "this".

By "this", I mean the now..
Life as is. Involving us and all of our doings.
I've grown distant to both others and my(usual)self.

Distant to others because I began to grow and to see some people for who they really were, as well as seeing myself for who I really am, and I'm STILL learning.
However, a frequent customer from my job once said to me,

"Don't lose yourself, finding yourself."

To be free from pessimism, anger, jealousy, resentment and confusion.
Any negative emotion that barks upon us time to time.
With so much malice in our world, materialism (putting material before mental/spiritual) corruption and misuse of technology, lack of humanity (the disconnection between human beings), no sense of life's worth (reckless crimes, murders etc.), etc. Will I ever be as free as I would like to be?

Getting to know the higher me is the most complicated and beautiful thing.

It's a constant process that comes with losses to pair with the elevation.

Some easier than others.

If we can all recite to ourselves that our means of life aren't life itself, we can be in tune. In tune with our inner selves and one another.

Socially, we've been breed to compete and not think as a whole.

So many ways to find differences in "me" and "you" versus US.

What I do and say to anyone, effects you, your children and your grandchildren, so forth and so on (vice verse).

With that said, be careful what rules your world (your mentality).

At the end of the day, you are in charge of your own happiness...


FIND IT BY ANY MEANS :)

1 comment:

  1. very well said. Transformation is all around us and as i have once heard and have held on to closely is the notion that the only thing constant is change. w/ that being said my belief is that we must love w/o attachment as "christians" would call it - "Agape` love" and what i refer to as "UNIVERSOUL Love". We must all overcome the fear of letting go and overstand the need to step close - closer to (higher) self in hopes of truly reflecting the love that we want others to possess and ultimately want to receive. The love that allows one to be w/o worry, fear, anger, deception, etc. The love that allows one to just Be.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete