Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sincerly Yours.

Dear Love,

dont wanna talk about it
so I write about it

[had thoughts all night about it]

they say dont look for love
for it will find you

you find it
and then they say
"dont let it blind you.."

when we dont look for it
can we miss it..

[did i miss it]

silence speaks the truth
and right now..
i hear nothing but crickets

im here|you're here

but somewhere in between..
there is so much distance
to be happy..
we catch ourselves reminiscing

love lost
love gone

been fighting this battle
no war marks

but my heart is torn

between me and you
and between I

all because I believe in one last try..

dont wanna waste time
dont wanna waste mine

like love laugh more
live life learn grind

all in due time..

im not the perfect love
but you wont regret me ..


Sincerly,
Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment